on 24 March 2013
I really did enjoy
(A Twitch of Tail) Melo & Tahlon are strong and funny and very sexie, and got some hidden strenth and a lot of power behind them, Tera is a strong woman. She has a mother from hell, did not have a very good upbring with her mother or her coven.
Tera ended up a were doctor and a very happy life when she left, and met her two mates.
great read
I enjoyed this book so much that I have read it again and again I just can't get enough of Melo and Tahlon finding their shared mat Tera. Then for her to get pregnant almost straight away just puts the perfect end to their story
on 27 March 2013
Ok first of all Were- Wiccan series is amazing. Melo was my favourite of Elizabeth's ex's, so when I heard he would get his HEA I was so excited. His book is hot and his brother is the same. Tera is strong and kind, the three of them together are brilliant.
on 17 November 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, from the disguised strength of Tera to the brothers honourability.. I like stories that build the characters so the reader identifies with them. The plot was strong, great slant on the shifters. The sex was naughty & nice. Thoroughly recommend
on 30 May 2013
Good series enjoyed it. This is definitely an adult reading book and series for those who are more open-minded about love with a difference. The romance in this series is very descriptive but done in a loving gentle manner. The finding of"mates" is very similar in each of the books but the actual story in each book is different. Would recommend this author& will read more books by this author
on 7 June 2013
I am becoming a avid fan of this author. Though I have only starting reading these books recently, I am becoming addicted, especially to these short, sexy stories. For me, they are worth the nominal asking price. Though all these books are part of a series, you can read each as a stand alone, which I did. Recommended.
on 6 April 2013
Just finished reading this and must say it wasn't too bad. The story isn't exciting and it feels like more of an introduction into a series. You get to learn about packs and Wiccan ceremonies and the whole setting. The sex is not too bad either. Lol ! Not exactly gripping but an okay starter.
on 22 April 2013
I did like this book but it wasn't as good as the previous books in the series if I hadn't read them first I would have given this book four stars the story wasn't as good although it was steamy enough to make it a good read price very good to
on 4 June 2013
This was my first reading of this author and so I haven't got the background of her characters; however, although this was a 'nice' read and there were a couple of quite heavy (and to be honest, the descriptions were similar to other books I have read of this genre) sex scenes, I felt that the author could have gone further with the power of the characters as the story didn't really take you anywhere. I kept waiting for some sort of twist to happen and the ending was a bit of a 'fizzle' rather than an explosion that could lead to a gripping sequel.
Wysteria is a Natural Born Witch and she couldn't stand being in her mothers Coven so she left and joined Elizabeth's old coven. She knows that she is going to find her Mates soon. When she has to go to the were-tiger kings house for a healing she gets a surprise that she didn't expect at one of her weakest moments.

Were-Tiger brothers Melo and Tahlon have been in different ambushes for years. But now Tahlon is going to be joining Melo in his. While visiting with Melo they make a stop in the Kings house and they are surprised when they realize that they had found their Mate. But as soon as they touch her she passes out. They are not willing to let her out of their site.

They will run into a few obstacles, including Melo and Tahlon's former ambush Queen, and Wysteria's mother.

My opinion: I think that the books in this series just get better as the series progress's. This book is no exception. I love how everyone in this series is supernatural in one way or another so it is easy for them to accept the fact that they are a Mate to someone. This makes it easier for the author to make such great stories at shorter length books. I loved everything about this book with the exception of The ex Queen and Wysteria's mother. Both women are very shady and conniving. But unfortunately they do help make the story work. A 5 Heart rating by LSK Sweetheart Reviews and I definitely recommend reading.

'Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews'