Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 November 2012
Well, that was a roller coaster ride that I didn't expect.

This is the first book I've read from this author so I can't compare. I'm not usually such a fan of long descriptions in books, but I think that Jeff Bennington's descriptions of the murder scenes in Twisted make the book what it is. You can see excactly what's happening, and at times it sent shivers through me. His descriptions of the wee boy were excellent, Jeff portrayed the boy very well indeed.

This was a very compelling read that I couldn't put down - the sign of a good a book. 5/5
on 4 August 2012
Twisted Vengeance (A Supernatural Thriller) (Book One of The Twisted Series)is an absolute Must read/Cant Put Down sort of book.

Twisted had me gripped from start to finish.I was thoroughly captivated.

The story is about a cop, a ghostly child and gruesome murders which cannot be explained. Its also a story about good verses evil, love and promises.

Once i started this book i couldnt put it down, i even took my kindle to work with me so i could read during shifts.

If Mr Bennington keeps on writing like this i can see him being in the same class as author Dean Koontz.

Can't wait for book 2 in the Twisted series!

Definitely worth buying. Nice one @TheWritingBomb
on 8 October 2012
This was the first book I downloaded on the kindle and it didn't disappoint. Books and films with creepy children always freak me out but I couldn't stop reading this. The story kept me wanting to keep reading and the ending had a great twist. Defo worth the read :)
on 18 August 2012
for me not as good as reunion which was excellent but still a good read, story centres around a sereis of murders of abusive husbands, the only witness being a young boy who appears and disappears at random, leaves you wondering if he is a ghost or spirit, personally i would read reunion as this is a pooor second.
on 2 July 2013
I really enjoyed this story, late nights reading when I should be getting my beauty sleep. The ending wasn't what I expected, I've shed tears, that's all I can say without spoiling it for others. A great read, keeps you hooked. I'll definitely suggest it to others. Thanks
on 18 October 2012
Had me gripped from the first chapter right until the end. I could not put this book down and that led to some domestic out burst of me saying " Will you please shut up" to my hubby lol.... I really enjoyed this book.
on 8 April 2013
What a Breathtaking amazing story captivated me from the beginning and even after an 10 minute break I was seeking more. Fantastic work well done. Would love to see this in film!
on 4 September 2013
This book was recommended to me and I'm so glad I bought it. It is brilliantly written. Has a gripping storyline which pulls you in from the very beginning. Couldn't put it down.
on 7 October 2014
I really enjoyed this book. Although gory in places, it was an excellent story with a plot that thickens and builds as it goes along, with twists - the one at the end being massive, which I didn't see coming at all. It stunned me, as it wasn't he ending you would expect at all, but can't say much more without giving it away to future readers!! If you enjoy a good psychological thriller - like I do - with a supernatural twist, along with an evil serial killer then this is a book for you! Definitely worth a read.
on 22 November 2013
Brilliant storyline.
Couldn't put it down, they story kept me on the edge of my seat.
Looking forward to reading more from this writer.