Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£13.69

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 3 January 2010
This book is outstanding amongst the many quilt books I have read recently for its amazing use of colour. The designs are well-thought out too, waves of bargello that are simply mesmerizing. This 96-page book will tell you all you need to know to make the quilts. From the know-how of putting a quilt together, to the easy to follow instructions and fabulous photographs, this book is the perfect choice for anyone interested in making fabulou, colourful quilts. Recommended.
on 17 July 2012
I really admire bargello quilts and so bought this to have a go. This is quite an advanced book and so not really suitable for someone wanting to try out the technique on something small scale like me. Most of the quilts are double bed sized. Having said that they are beautiful and the instructions are very good. I would definitely recommend it to someone who knew about the technique and wanted to take it further.
on 5 May 2014
Clear ,simple and easy to follow instructions. It was good to have a book that I could follow without having to ask the experience quilters what it meant. I am new to sewing and quilting and found this book easy to follow .well done Eileen Wright( author)
on 17 February 2013
Looking for something with more of a challenge, I saw this. Haven't tried the designs yet, but looks fantastic. Instructions look clear, beautifully illustrated.
on 2 May 2014
I love this book. Very well and detailed explained with beautiful quilts
very easy to understand despite the inherit difficulties .

Very good
on 4 May 2015
Wow! The most mind blowing designs. Very tempting but also quite daunting. I think the most difficult bit will be starting having chosen the fabrics.
on 26 September 2013
An excellent book. Clear and well illustrated instruction s
Not for a beginner...but well worth a try,the final result will amaze
on 14 August 2014
A very nice book, easy to follow instructions, I wanted to do a bargello that was more interesting, and this book will give me that
on 23 August 2014
I like the way in which this book is laid out. It is very clear and inspires me to have a try 😊
on 28 September 2015
I was very surprised with the designs inside this book, I would recommend this book