- Hardcover: 175 pages
- Publisher: Weidenfeld & Nicholson; 1st edition (17 Nov. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0297819763
- ISBN-13: 978-0297819769
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 2.5 x 22.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 234,886 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Twins: Genes, Environment and the Mystery of Identity Hardcover – 17 Nov 1997
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > The Self, Ego & Personality
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Genetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Genetics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology