on 9 March 2013
Very good price and sheaper than most supermarkets.
I buy this regularly as it is my fav infusion and really wakes me up in the morning. I do use each bag at least three times so it lasts well!!
Normal price in supermarkets is£3.69 per 80 bag box so you can work out what it costs here and saving! Hope this helps.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 January 2014
A nice warming drink to take the edge of any sickness feeling, one of my new medicines did make me feel so sick but after a couple of cups of this during the day it did seem to help take the edge of it. Lots of different flavours in the Twinings range to try out.

Bought this time and time again from the supermarket and use it when feeling nauseous as it does seem to settle the stomach, a good one for when having a sore throat too as soothing. A good winter cup of tea to wake up with as it seems to get your taste buds to wake up.

Drunk without milk or sugar but not like some herbal teas that make you want to add extra sweetness to take away any bitter taste.
on 31 March 2016
For ages I suffered with extremely painful indigestion. I was taking all sorts of stomach acid medication such as lansoprazole, omeprazole etc., all of which are expensive. Then, about six months ago, I discovered Twinings lemon and ginger tea. I have two cups a day and I've had absolutely no stomach troubles at all since then! It's really quite brilliant and well deserving of five stars.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 April 2016
As I suffer from insomnia I try to avoid tea and coffee after mid-afternoon and I always have a selection of herbal teas on hand. This one, though, is the one i return to time and again. It's has a lovely flavour, warming and soothing. It is excellent with a bit of honey to soothe a sore throat
on 19 May 2013
Great tea and packaging was fantastic. My family loves it and ordered it 5 big boxes of those. Cheaper if bulk and will definitely order another one. Quick and safe delivery too.
on 26 May 2014
this hot or cold drink wakes you up early in the morning it is the best drink to warm you up if you wake in the early morning and find it difficult to get back to sleep
on 31 December 2012
Excellent....I am addicted to it as are some of my closest friends now! It truly does revive me after a long day's work!
on 9 June 2014
too expensive, because Danish VAT was added. Consequently, next time I might as well buy my tea in a Danish store.
on 25 March 2013
This is a really good herbal tea (I find it's best when steeped for five minutes and served without sugar), and I also use it to make a nice 'cheating' ginger beer. All you do is put eight of the tea bags and a cup of sugar into a two litre jug, fill the jug with boiling water (it's easiest if you stir to dissolve the sugar when the jug is only half full), and leave it to cool until warm (this usually takes about and hour and a half to two hours. I leave the bags in the jug the whole time). Then you put half a teaspoon of dried active yeast into a clean two litre plastic soft drink bottle, add the tea mixture leaving a couple of inches of space at the top for the gas, cap the bottle, and leave to ferment for two or three days. Release the gas occasionally to prevent explosions. I tie my bottle up in a heavy-duty bin bag as an extra precaution. When it's done, chill and serve.
on 24 August 2013
Maybe I am missing something but the price states: 80 teabags for £14.76 or £12.30/100g. In the supermarket you can buy 80 teabags for £3.70 or £3.08 per 100g.

the tea itself is fabulous and we take it with us all over the world. It was also great with my morning sickness during my pregnancies although it then did take me a couple of months before drinking it again. Now with a 2 and a 4 year old running around...it's back to being our favourite morning tea.

See one answered question