- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated TV Box Set reviews
Twenty Twelve - Series 1-2 [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
All thirteen episodes from the first and second series of the BBC mockumentary comedy following the trials and tribulations of the team responsible for staging the 2012 London Olympic Games. Narrator David Tennant guides the audience through events as Head of Deliverance Ian Fletcher (Hugh Bonneville) and his support team, including PR operative Siobhan Sharpe (Jessica Hynes), Head of Sustainability Kay Hope (Amelia Bullmore) and straight-talking Yorkshire man Nick Jowett (Vincent Franklin), take charge of a £9 billion budget. In the first series, the team must somehow keep the event on track as they face confronting challenges including horse dung oriented protests, what on earth to do with the Taekwondo hall after the games and sports stars with a desire to help but absolutely no personality. In the second series, the team have to deal with a dispute over the Shared Belief Centre when both Algeria and France threaten to withdraw from the Olympics.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
What were they thinking?