Twenty One Days to a New You: Dare to be Yourself!: Eight Steps to Transforming Your Life Paperback – 6 Jan 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The tools for a confident, successful life from an expert who has been there, done it and found the T-shirt that made her happy. (Shari Low DAILY RECORD)
Award-winning clinical psychologist's step-by-step guide to transforming your life.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
However, I have just read this book and found it extremely inspirational and helpful. Because of past experiences, I have changed my thinking over the last few years which has changed my perpspective on things anyway but, that said, this book gave me a deeper understanding of why we think the way we do and how to reframe thoughts in a much more positive way.
Having studied psychology for years, I felt that it was written in an understandable but intelligent way, which was not patronising to those with some knowledge but, equally, not too difficult for anyone to understand.Dare To Be You: Eight Steps to Transforming Your Life
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Depression
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Mood Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational