- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Tussock Jumper Malbec 2014 75 cl (Case of 3)
|Price:||£27.84 (£9.28 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£8.13 (23%)|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- The wine displays an intense red colour
- The palate is full, rich and well balanced
- Best served with red meats and cheeses
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Although Malbec’s roots are in Bordeaux, Malbec is now mostly planted in the Mendoza region of Argentina.
Located in the eastern foothills of the Andes, in the shadow of the Mount Aconcagua, vineyards are planted at the some of the highest altitudes in the world with the average site located 1,970–3,610 feet (600–1,100 meters) above sea level.
Nowhere does Malbec’s star shine as brightly as it does in the Mendoza region of Argentina.
Deep violet color with blue shades. It has a complex aroma, combination of violets, cherries and sour cherries in oak. It presents a concentrated blackberry fruits, ripe plums and tobacco leaves flavors. Complex finish with remarkable sweet tannins and long lasting after taste
Only when a wine is considered good enough to become part of the Tussock Jumper 'herd' will the jumper be knitted.
- Best pairing with red meat like lamb with sour sweet plum sauce and roasted potatoes.
- Also very good with Mediterranean dishes.
- This wine is ready to drink now or over the next two or three years. Always keep it in a cool, dark, quite place. Serve at 16° C to 18° C. (61°F to 65°F)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've since bought two more cases of this and will certainly buy more once I've got a larger wine rack I would not be surprised if the price didn't rise significantly.
Pros: Smooth, refined flavour, excellent price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've tasted quite a lot of Malbec and this us definitely my favourite.. Sublime.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I don't drink, so this is a present for someone - but I've heard good things about this wine. Good price, quickly delivered, securely and safely packaged. Read morePublished 19 months ago by D. P. Jackson