- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Filigree Butterfly Stud Earrings
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver allows for comfortable wear, especially for those with sensitive skin
- Sterling silver is the whitest, brilliant metal and also durable enough to stand the test of time
- Tuscany Silver products are created by applying traditional processes to contemporary designs, ensuring high quality craftsmanship and materials without losing the edge
- Your jewel is presented in a beautiful branded gift box
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Tuscany Silver highly polished silver earrings made with filigree butterfly design stud elegantly crafted in high quality 925 sterling silver for luxurious shine and feel. All possess beauty, rarity and durability. Adaptable enough to be worn every day or just for a special occasion, they are a enhanced way to add a shot of modern colour to neutral or classic looks. Every piece is presented in one of the beautiful gift boxes, keeping your jewellery sparkling and ready to wear.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
These earrings are gorgeous and I would recommend to all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i love these earrings. they were a gift. great value, priceless to me! more of a sentimental meaning. a pretty perfect giftPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
These are really nice, not too small and fragile. Good quality and price.Published 4 months ago by miss samantha byrne
Purchased as a gift for my sister and she loves them. They are very well made and look beautiful on. Would recommendPublished 9 months ago by Ms. E. J. Martin