- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Phaidon Press; 01 edition (12 Mar. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0714860786
- ISBN-13: 978-0714860787
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 3.8 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 270,481 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Tuscany Hardcover – 12 Mar 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Italian cuisine is so much more than pasta and pizza, as the new kitchen tome Tuscany proves."―Elle Decoration
"This gorgeously illustrated gastronomic feast of a cookbook contains 50 simple, authentic Tuscan recipes that will make your mouth water."―Homes & Interiors
"If the word Tuscany evokes a wistful longing for sunny skies and fabulous cuisine, the Silver Spoon's latest cookbook is for you."―Living South
"Reassuring in every aspect, from the style in which it's written to the imagery used... An education in traditional Tuscan fare."―Food & Travel
"Outstanding photographs that give a real feel for the location."―BBC Good Food magazine
"Evocative and informative... Leaves you hungry for another visit."―Time Out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?