Customer reviews

on 19 April 2012
I bought this ahead of a trip to Tuscany, it's well written and flows fluently and relatively easily. I'm glad I bought it because there is so much history to discover in Tuscany I was able to bring order and understanding to my sightseeing. It helped me organise what I wanted to see whilst I was there.
on 19 October 2013
Good backgrounder and thus gives visiting Tuscany a better context than just reading guidebooks.
Not too long and well written.
on 20 July 2012
Really good. Photography excellent and history told in an enjoyable read. It was as though we knew Tuscany before our trip!
on 25 July 2016
A great book.....just what I expected and need in preparation for my Tuscan holiday. However it took a month to reach me which was a disappointment. ( I think the expected delivery date changed twice.)