on 5 February 2015
Another disappointment. I downloaded this to stream flash videos. It doesn't. Waste of time and effort, have now uninstalled this. At least it was free (sigh) although I'd be very happy to pay for something that WORKS. Amazon developers please note we are all desperate for a flash player that works for Kindle Fire HD.
on 6 September 2013
Ok, this is my first review, so here goes.
I like this player mainly because it plays a lot of video file types, which is great.
Play back is great, sound is perfect and the picture doesn't degrade or go blockie.
Which is all great, except for one little thing which is the size off the picture on the screen, I may be wrong as I haven't had a play around with it yet but I haven't found how to make the picture larger. I'll see if it changes when I connect it to the tv later.
That aside not a bad little player....:-)
on 12 January 2014
I love the HD video player I was struggling to play any video's that were being posted on social networking sites. Since installing this app I can now view all the videos quickly and easily and the visual quality is great too. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is struggling to get their tablet to play videos.
on 9 August 2015
Basic viewer but manages to play video files on kindle fire hd that do not on most other apps. Works best if you play the file from within the app rather than selecting the file and then choosing the app to play it.
on 20 February 2014
Not quite sure how this app works or for what it can be used, downloaded after reading the info about it, but still in the dark, thank goodness it's for free. Has no info on use or any further pointers. Yea might get rid of it if I can't work it out.
on 30 April 2014
Great little app, easy to use never fails to load or play anything I have Sync'd from my pc usb link. Good picture quality and audio although the kindle speaker let it down a little. Use it to entertain a toddler on car journeys with nursery rhyme and cartoon videos as a free app you can ask for better.
on 20 May 2014
This App solved my problem with jerky phone video playback on my Kindle Fire HD. Only niggle is the lack of instructions. Also, the only way to add new videos is to download the video then uninstall and reinstall the App.
Better than the installed player on the Fire HD.
Worth having.
on 5 April 2014
According to other reviews thought this would be the app I needed but it proved to have a very limited use and, unless you're making/uploading your own videos on Kindle Fire, just talks up space. Have deleted it.
on 2 April 2015
It did it's job, once while trying to watch an .mkv film on my kindle. Only once though, it feels impossible to load any new films without having to uninstall and install again. Further that, the film was out of sync and some time stuttered.
on 11 December 2013
Needed to re-install a few times on my Kindle as frozen screen a few times and also would display menu as "no videos found" .
Deleted and re-installed each time then found videos