- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
TurnerMAX Exquisite Olympic Hex Trap Bar Deadlifts Squats Shrugs Bench Press Farmers Walk Weight Training Workouts Quads Stainless Steel 22 kilograms – 2 Inch Plates
|Price:||£79.99 FREE delivery.|
- NEITHER HEAVY NOR LIGHT, hex bar's weight being 22 kgs is ideally suited to most weight trainers
- LOWER BACK IS SAFE, hex bar deadlifts are safer for your back in comparison to barbell deadlifts
- GLUTES, HAMSTRINGS, QUADS, TRAPS are the muscles worked when you do hex bar deadlifts
- 2 FREE SPRING COLLARS; Length: 148 cm, width: 65 cm, bar ends: 25 cm, center length: 58 cm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
TurnerMAX Exquisite Olympic Hex Trap Bar
A hex bar deadlift has always played a key role in strength and conditioning programs. It makes you use all your major muscle groups and provides your muscles the strength to grow. In case you didn’t know, a single deadlift is equivalent to popular strength training exercises combined like squats, leg presses, and abdominal crunches. Deadlifting strengthens the heart muscles and your cardiovascular system.
Outweighs straight bars
This Hex bar is way more efficient than a straight bar. It involves less use of hip, spine and joints. Itutilizes greater knee joint moments instead. Although it involves greater force than a straight bar but it makes dead light safer. It reduces the chances of getting injured and maximizes your power output.
Weighs 22 kg
Available with 2 spring collars
TurnerMAX Exquisite Olympic Hex Trap Bar has the shape of a hexagon having 6 corners and a standing in the middle. The diamond-shaped bar looks similar to the chassis of a car. This makes it one of the innovative pieces of strength training equipment.
Body and weight
This hex bar is made from stainless steel and it has the weight carrying capacity of more than 150 kg. 2-inch weight plates are also available with the hex bar Olympic. The hex barbell is sturdy enough to carry the weight of all most all trainers.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If i had to buy another trap bar i'd get a higher quality bar.
Edit: after 3 months the bar is now beginning to rust. It is kept in a garage in the same conditions as my other barbells which after 4 years show no sign of rust. The quality of this product is awful, I would not recommend to buy.