on 7 September 2013
A bit short but get stray to the point. Interesting in a condensed way. As a premium member I got to read it for free. But I won't advise you to buy it.
on 22 November 2013
Simple short guide on how to create your goal plan not turning your super brain. Books name slightly misleading. Thanks
on 9 August 2013
NICE to read something short with good insight. To the point without bring un informative. Will definitely be seeking out her other books for more in-depth learning.
on 11 April 2014
Well written, basic goal setting book masquerading as a brain book ! Will help you focus your grey matter anyway ! Pretty short too.
on 2 January 2014
This was just what I needed to kick off 2014! I am determined to make the most of my potential this year and this book, although a quick read, is really powerful. It really makes you think about how to focus on getting what you want and tapping into your true potential. Love it! Here's to a successful 2014!
on 13 July 2013
This is exciting read with easy to understand insights into how our brains create our reality. The concept of directing the outcome of my life by creating "future memories" is remarkable.

I am convinced this truly WILL pull me forward through time directly to achieve my reams and goals. Read it.
on 12 September 2013
A straight to the point, no flannel book. Take a chance and have a read, it may just change you life by changing the way you think. I am happy that I did, and, as a result I feel more motivated And more positive about that book I have been writing for the past 16 years, or so.
on 16 April 2015
Very straight to the point and clear to read. Inspirational. I just finished reading it and i think it's helping already. I will be going back to it for some motivational support :) highly recommend it
on 3 April 2015
Brilliant ebook from the brain and mind veteran expert and researcher Jill Ammon-Wexler. She genuinely knows what she is talking about, Safe and awesome mind information, knowledge, & wisdom.
on 13 February 2015
Can't say I've learned anything from this book. It's just a way to get you to do a 3 month program but haven't done much to show what it can offer.