- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Bedford; 3rd ed. edition (17 Jun. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312597061
- ISBN-13: 978-0312597061
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 20.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 316,963 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Turn of the Screw US edition (Case Studies in Contemporary Criticism) Paperback – 17 Jun 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Henry James (1843-1916) was an iconic figure of nineteenth century literature. Among his many masterpieces are The Portrait of a Lady, The Bostonians, The Europeans, The Golden Bowl, and Washington Square. As well as fiction, James produced several works of travel literature and biography, and was one of the great letter writers of any age. A contemporary and friend of Robert Louis Stevenson, Edith Wharton, and Joseph Conrad, James continues to exert a major influence on generations of novelists and writers.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a story you will read again and again and the extra material in the book will shed even more light (or ask new questions!) about it. Henry James knew how to get inside our heads.
So, make sure you are alone on a dark evening, turn down the lights and enjoy.