on 26 October 2017
Son loved it.
on 10 December 2015
My child loves this as it gets them to really think ahead and plan the route which helps with everyday thinking ahead for young people
on 24 March 2014
Good fun for a few levels then my brain needs a rest.

:P

I like it alot and will continue making my way through the levels, however the later levels do require very fast movement of blocks to stop disaster.
on 17 December 2014
Hi everyone.
Unroll me is a pretty good game.
It is entertaining for me and my big brother-we both like it and we have fun. I rate this 4 stars. If I were you, I'd get it right away and start having a good time!
🎶🐕🐈😁
on 14 May 2014
good for the train journey and in short bursts makes you think....didnt pay for an upgrade but went back to the 1st levels to improve my score to get access to the next level - simple and effective game
on 25 April 2015
This is really good fun but there are not enough puzzles. Quickly finished the challenges and wanted more hence 4 stars. Brilliant game though.
on 17 June 2014
Unroll Me is a very interesting and complicated game. It is very difficult, and I am yet to pass the first one in level 1. This game is useful for either passing the time, or if you want a challenging brain teaser. I would definitely recommend this game to my family and friends.
on 6 May 2014
Quite a good game if you only have a few minutes to kill! It's easy enough to not lead to frustration, but difficult enough to not feel that there's no challenge involved at all.
on 4 April 2014
OMG fantastic game for children10 and younger, puzzled that are not to hard or easy ,nothin will change your mind about this game .They have levels so easy and hard ! It makes you want to say get it now.
on 19 February 2017