Customer reviews

on 30 October 2009
I use dumbells in the gym and wanted to use them at home also

These 2 KG ones are just what I wanted - easy to hold and use with out slipping
on 14 February 2009
As a female who likes to use weights when using the Firm DVD's, or when needing a different feel when doing Tae-Bo instead of the resistance bands, I usually purchase the Reebok weights. However, as Reebok had, typically, sold out of the specific weight I wanted, I looked further afield and I think these are better in terms of value for money. They are neoprene covered so are the same as the Reebok weights, and work out cheaper without any loss in quality. The overall space for holding the weight is slightly wider than those for Reebok but as a whole, I will look for these when buying any further weights. Very nice, and pleased with the purchase. If looking for decent weights at a good price, these are essentially the same as Reebok ones but cheaper. Bit of a no-brainer really.
33 Comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2010
I use these as part of the Top Fit section in Davina Fit DVD. I had some lighter weights but needed to progress onto something a bit more challenging.
They are very easy to hold with a non-slip texture. I would recommend them if you want to lose your bingo wings and be wearing spaghetti straps!
on 15 March 2010
Bought these to help with my Davina work out. They are great, got 2kg weights, I must be really weak as I got a shock at the weight of them, however I think they are a really good size if you are like me and haven't done any exercise for a while. Also some other items I've reviewed have mentioned grip, these are just fine. Definitely recommend.
on 23 July 2010
feel comfortable in hand but better for people who are more experienced using dumb bells as heavy to exercise with.
on 16 May 2010
The texture/feel of the weights are good, they don't feel as if they might slip out of your hands. Perfect weight for workouts and building those biceps and triceps up. Good value for money, and always useful having two of them together.
on 2 June 2010
Like these, grip is suitable for smaller female hands too. Dont roll around due to flat edges on ends which is useful. very good price in comparisons to more expensive Reebok.
on 20 December 2009
Brilliant! Just the right weight for me to use with my exercise DVD's, to compliment my Yoga/Pilates routines and my 15 year old has just started using them for introductory exercises.. they're comfortable and have excellent gripping. Well worth the money, will definitely order from yourselves again - they came well before the expected delivery date in perfect condition. Thank you.
Excellent Product, would definetly recommend. Very comfortable to use as well and a very good price
on 29 August 2010
Our personal trainer on a cruise recommended 2kg weights for certain exercises.
These Tunturi dumbbells were the best on offer, and are an excellent purchase.
Just 30 minutes a day for 3 weeks and I have lost 7lbs, and 2 inches off my waist.