WS2 Oil Tungsten Disulphide ultra grade lubricant in Silicone oil 10ml for 3D printers and desktop robot arms
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- TUNGSTEN DISULPHIDE in silicone Carrier Oil
- 10ml bottle with nozzle for accurate application
- The King of Lubricants - One of the slipperiest substances on the planet!
- Incredible low friction of just 0.03 - better than PTFE/Teflon
- Supreme durability - tougher than Molybdenum or Graphite based lubricants
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Hagen Automation|
|Number of Items||1|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
FOR ULTRA PERFORMANCE 10 ml 5wt% Tungsten Dioxide in Silicone Oil WS2 is short for Tungsten Disulphide. The king of lubricants with a coefficient of friction of just 0.03 - far better than even PTFE. This coupled with an astonishing melting point of 1250 degrees centigrade and load bearing up to 300,000 psi WS2 is exceptionally effective over a very wide extremes of temperatures and pressures. WS2 is used in space and military applications, formula 1, aerospace, robotics and 3D printing. Where low friction is paramount, there is no better lubricant available. Please Note: Tungsten Disulphide is very, very dense and so will settle out of the carrier oil. Please shake the bottle vigorously before application to ensure that consistent application is made. Silicone Oil is non-conductive of electricity. Make sure that you do not get any on end stops or other switches. Hagen Automation range of lubricants for 3D printers, industrial robots and other precision mechanical devices. We use silicone oil as a base as it is very stable even under high pressures and temperatures. Although it is more expensive than many hydrocarbon based oils we also prefer it as it is odour free, colourless and is not carcinogenic. Our high grade silicone oil is very fluid, penetrating into complex mechanisms with ease. Our nozzle tip bottles allow precise control of application MSDS available on request (but very safe in normal usage)