on 12 July 2013
this ring is just Awesome great design and very nice weight to it very happy I pick Tungsten over titanium now as the colour make it stand out in a crowd, now just need to get it engraved which the company/seller who users laser engraving and costs around £30 then it will looks very cool.
on 2 May 2014
Bought this for my partner who lost his ring I got him years back. Didn't think I was going to be able to find one that he liked as much as the old one but he actually likes this one more. Great quality, very durable. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend!
on 23 February 2017
Great ring. Purchased as a replacement wedding ring for my husband who is going to love it. Very heavy and solid and feels and looks way more expensive than it was. Definitely a good buy.
on 16 February 2015
This ring is of a high quality. It's striking because of it's vivid black colour in matt and shiny finish on the sides. It's great value for money because it is such as strong material.
on 21 September 2013
This was lovely and just what we wanted but unfortunately we didn't get the chane to use it as my fiancé died a week before the wedding! I will keep this though as a keep sake with all my other stuff. Thanks