AZATOM Tune-Stream ***Turn your Docking Station into a Wireless Bluetooth Speaker*** Play Wireless Music from any iPhone, any Bluetooth-enabled Mobile - Tablet - Laptop (including Samsung, Sony, HTC, Blackberry's and all other Bluetooth MP3 Players). Requires No Seperate Charging. Allows you to control your music wirelessly. Very Simple to use. Create your wireless speaker system at a fraction of the cost of investing in a new docking station.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With the Azatom Tune-Stream you have the technology to turn your existing docking station into a Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. This brilliant receiver allows you to turn your 30-pin docking station into a Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System - you can then play all your music via Bluetooth using ANY BT device (This means any iPhone, including the iPhone 5, as well as Sony, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, and any Tablet or Laptop with BT).
- The ability to play your music wirelessly from ANY Bluetooth device - makes it a far better alternative than the lightning adaptor - does not require any software or Apps, no wires or passwords
- Specially designed for a stable more reliable connection via the latest bluetooth chipset. Latest Bluetooth solution Plug in Connect and Play: Greater Security - Less Power needed - Faster Connection - Auto Reconnect (Replaces the old 2.0 bluetooth solution). Supports A2DP V1.2. - Edgeless oval shape design.
- Blue LED connection status light - Beep tone confirmation - Finger print friendly, no prints - Soft touch surface - non plastic.
- Compatible with virtually any Bluetooth-enabled device including mobile phones from Apple (including the iPhone 5), Samsung, HTC, Nokia. Details of compatible Docking Stations are listed below.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Just plug the AZATOM Tune-Stream adapter into your current docking station and turn it into a wireless music system with very high quality Bluetooth speaker - no APPS required, no wires, no passwords - just plug in, connect and enjoy!
GREAT Value for Money!!!!
* Slim, Portable and Stylish Design
* Allows you to keep your phone with you whilst playing music over Bluetooth
* Works with virtually any Bluetooth-enabled music playing device, such as mobile phones
* Great Sound Quality, clear sound upto 10m
* Works with the iPhone 5
Compatible with:Altec Lansing - iM600, iMT325, iMT620, M402, T612; Beats by Dr. Dre - Beat by Dr. Dre, Beatbox; Bose - SoundDock Portable, SoundDock I v.2, SoundDock II, SoundDock 10, Wave System III with Connect Kit for iPod; Eton - Soulra XL Solar Speaker; Geneva - Sound System Model L; Harmon Kardon - Go + Play Stereo; iHome - iA9, iA 5, iA17, iA63, iA100, iD37, iD8, iD91, iH16U, iH4, iH5, iH6, iP1, iP2, iP4, iP9, iP11, iP21, iP23, iP37, iP87, iP90; iLuv - iMM747, i9200 JWIN; JBL - Onstage 2, On Stage 3, On Stage 4, On Beat, On Time 200P, On Time Micro; Logitech - S135i, S315i, S715i, Pure Fi Anywhere 2, Pure Fi Anywhere S-0001, Memorex MA9010MS, MI3005 iMove, MiHTS302; Onkyo - DS-A4; Philips - DC320/37, DCB291, DCB293, DCB352, DCD132, DCM2020, DCM230/37, DS1100, DS1200, DS3000, DS3510, DS7550, DS7700; Sony - AIR-SW10Ti, ICF-7iP, ICF-C05iP, ICF-C1iPMK2, RDP-M15iP, RDP-M5iP, RDP-V20iP, RDP-X30iP, RDP-XF100iP; TEAC - SR-L250iB; Yamaha - PDX-11, TSX-70
Not Compatible with: Altec Lansing Mix IMT800, Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Mini, Logitech Pure Fi Express Plus S-00067, Philips Fidelio DS9000/DS8550/DS8530/DS8500, Pure i20, Pure Chronos, Sony CMTBX20i /ICF-CL75iP /ICF-CS15iP /RDH-SK8iP /RDP-X50iP /RDP-X200iP /RDP-X500iP /XDR-S10hdiP and Yamaha Stereo Receiver with iPod Dock.
Top customer reviews
It is very light and I think it may fit in docks which have and iPhone adapter in but I can't confirm this as mine doesn't have one in.
In my house the range is awesome, it works almost around the whole of my house but does start to crackle when very far away (around 15 meters and through a couple of walls) but then you cant really hear the sound much anyway. :D
Pros: Very easy to set up - Just plug in and play with any Bluetooth device
Uses the power from the iPod dock so no charging compared to most similar items
Cheap! Bose off a adapter dock for their Sounddock 10 for £80!
Cons: Struggling to think of any! - The only 1 I can think of is it doesn't automatically connect with my iPhone 4 when i turn the Bluetooth on :D But that really doesn't bother me at all considering I would be in the Bluetooth menu anyway :)
Overall I can't recommend this enough especially as it pretty much makes an iPod dock wireless and i prefer Bluetooth to Airplay as it doesn't need WiFi or complicated setup! :)
More info here:
Unfortunately, i only found this out after buying two different bluetooth receivers from two different resellers! Hope it helps someone else thought!
Most recent customer reviews
I have a Bose series 2 and works superbly.
Gave it 5 stars because it deserves it.Delivery was very good as well.Read more
The tune stream did this perfectly with no noticeable loss in sound quality so it has...Read more
so be sure and read all of the n small print on compatibility
Look for similar items by category