- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.48 UK delivery
Tummy Tucker Post Partum Belt 112-126 cm (Large, Pink)
|Price:||£41.80 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£7.20 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 100% latex free
- Recommended by doctors and gynaecologists
- Optimal support while breastfeeding
- Helps reduce stretch marks
- Supports core abdominal, back and leg muscles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Tummy Tucker is the renowned Swiss designed postpartum belt comprised of the softest eco-friendly Bamboo materials. Designed for optimal comfort and compression, Tummy Tucker helps reduce your hips, stomach and waist which have all expanded during the course of pregnancy and bring you back in form. It is 100% latex free and recommended by doctors and gynaecologists. It helps reduce tummy and the diameter of the hips and waist. It provides comfort and support after C-section and promotes healing and muscle memory. Its advanced medical grade compression helps expedite and reduce fluids throughout the body's system.
1 x Tummy Tucker Post Partum Belt
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Easy to wear and discret.
It's super confortable on the skin because it is made from Bamboo
It has helped me get my figure back quicker without a lot of efforts, perfect !
Love the material, too. I did wear it 24/7 for almost a month and although I had to get used to it for the first two days, I wasn't bothered by it afterwards. However, gradually the belt started to fold horizontally (about 2cm fold/overlap), I assume because it is to big for my height. (Distance between hips and breasts caused it to fold when I bend, for example tying shoe laces or picking up my toddler). Therefore it didn't support my tummy as well anymore after a few weeks.
Overall: 3 points