Customer reviews

on 14 April 2015
Now, this is a proper Panama hat of high quality (fine weave - hence Fino). The fit is generous, the style excellent, it is comfortable to wear and I am sure it will be durable.

Highly recommended
on 31 October 2017
A superb product that is strong but as light as a feather
on 9 July 2015
Great quality but it was moderately large and if I put some pads, the shape become a little ugly
on 5 October 2015
Good value for money!
on 2 June 2015
Not the cheapest but a really nice quality hat. I'm glad I took the plunge and bought my first genuine "Panama"!
on 26 April 2017
Pretty good, I look great
on 30 April 2015
Top quality product. Comfortable to wear,light as a feather.
on 2 June 2016
Excellent fit! Excellent service!
on 31 August 2015
Well made. Stylish and fits well. Good product at reasonable price
on 25 September 2014
Having seen very many people strutting around town looking very elegant and dashing wearing these hats, I thought I would also like to "strutt my stuff". The hat is great,but unfortunately I tend to look like T Wogan as a druggie and thats without the hat. Still it is very cool to wear,in both senses,very lightweight,foldable,comfortable, and recommended for people who "strutt their stuff"."