- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Tulatoo Toddler and Baby Musical Instruments - Play Along Song Sheet Included - Helps Kids And Children Explore Their Musical Side and Even Parents Too
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PERFECT PRESENT for your little one! Our percussion set includes 2 x maracas, 2 x egg shakers, 2 x wrist/ankle straps with bells & 1 x glockenspiel. A great musical instrument starter kit that will provide HOURS OF FUN.
- EDUCATIONAL; time and time again, studies have shown that music has LONG-TERM DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS for babies and toddlers.
- Creating music is an ACTIVITY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. Spend time together, bonding and enjoying the many sounds our percussion set can produce.
- FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES! Babies and infants love to play with them; but always under the supervision of an adult. It provides the perfect opportunity for some one-on-one MUM & BABY or DAD & BABY play time.
- YOUR HAPPINESS AND SATISFACTION is guaranteed with our 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
A PERCUSSION SET TO INSPIRE CREATIVENESS, ARTISTRY AND IMAGINATIONS!
The importance of music has been studied for years; in particular, the effect that music has on babies and children. From their earliest days in the womb, babies have been known to respond to the music that their mother is listening to! Music is known for its power to soothe a crying baby when a lullaby is heard, as well as excite and energise when a familiar song is heard. In one study, babies as young as 8 months old recognized snippets of a song two weeks after hearing the song.
Other studies found that one-year-old babies who participate in interactive music classes with their parents smile more, communicate better and show earlier and more sophisticated brain responses to music. Music also improves cognitive skills, teaching even young children about patterns and sequencing, counting, body awareness, and memory. Music can also help babies and toddlers, who don't have the language skills, to describe how they're feeling.
SHARE THE JOY OF MUSIC WITH YOUR CHILD!
Top Customer Reviews
The bells and xylophone are her favourites at the moment although she needs more practise to get the hang of using the xylophone!
A sturdy and colourful set. Many thanks.
This Tulatoo Baby and Musical Instrument set is very nice and good for children at age of over 2 years and it is sweet gift .i bought this for my lovely 2 years nephew and he love it , play it all the time. I received this fantastic music set on time and it was fully and nicely packed and i got it with discount. I really recommend to every mother if they spend money on this product it is not waste I am sure their children love it and enjoy it especially they will love it the colour because it is colourful.
It is good present .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good value for money overall, good choice of intruments but still feel a little cheap. Nothing has broken though after a few months of use I am happy to say.Published 1 month ago by Carl Swain
The ball came off the end of the stick when my toddler had it in her mouth (TOTAL CHOKING HAZARD!). Then today she opened up the blue egg and ate some of the METAL PELLETS INSIDE. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Abby
Really great set. All very sturdy and making lovely sounds including correct tuning on the xylophone. Read morePublished 1 month ago by R K.
A beautiful set, my little boys love it. Each piece is sturdy and well made. Will definitely look for products from Tulatoo in the future.Published 1 month ago by Eliza Bock
Great well made set with enough variety to entertain baby.
Lovely to have the music sheet-we would have liked more!
Great storage bag too
Bought this for my 1 year old granddaughter and she loves it!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer