- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Tuesdays With Morrie: An old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson Paperback – 24 Jul 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A beautifully written book of great clarity and wisdom that lovingly captures the simplicity beyond life's complexities (M Scott Peck, author of THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED.)
This is a true story that shines and leaves you forever warmed by its afterglow (Amy Tan, author of THE JOY LUCK CLUB)
A moving tribute to embracing life. (GLASGOW HERALD)
Albom is naturally a colourful writer... Morrie Schwartz stands out as inspiring. (IRELAND SUNDAY TRIBUNE)
* Subtitled 'An old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson', this is a true story of a man's rediscovery of his mentor - a book about second chances.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews