- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1068 KB
- Print Length: 121 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Andrew Creelman; 1 edition (2 May 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00K39VXY0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #590,490 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Trying To Understand Brazilian Culture: Memoir of a Brit in São Paulo Kindle Edition
|Length: 121 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought