- This CD includes anti-copying technology that is intended to prevent unlawful copying of the CD with a PC. This may affect playability of the CD on certain computer devices such as PCs and gaming platforms.
|Price:||£3.78 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
PINK Try This (2003 UK 14-track enhanced CD album including the singles Trouble and God Is A DJ plus CD-Rom Interview and Photo Gallery sealed & stickered picture sleeve)
Pink couldn't have picked a more appropriate title for her third album than Try This. Her debut, 2000's Can't Take Me Home, was slick and trendy R&B; follow-up M!ssundaztood--cowritten by former 4 Non Blondes singer Linda Perry--was overblown, angst-ridden rock; now she's trying her hand at being an all-round superstar. With Tim Armstrong from US punks Rancid sharing the cowriting duties with Perry, and guitars and crashing beats still outnumbering everything else, Try This is technically still a rock album. In spirit though, it's spiky pop with singalong attitude. The triumphant dance-floor pogo of "God Is a DJ", the street party vibe of "Tonight's the Night" and the surf-punk twist of "Trouble" all provide a generous helping of chart-ready feelgood factor. Meanwhile "Catch Me While I'm Sleeping", "Oh My God" (featuring Peaches) and "Feel Good Time" respectively throw dreamy French romance, writhing lesbian lust and William Orbit-produced/Beck-written sci-fi squelching into the mix without feeling out of place. Having done pretty much everything else, Pink now just wants to be a hell-raising pop star. Try This is a cracking way to do it. --Mark DanielsSee all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
1. Trouble- is the first single off the album. A very good song in my opinion, though the video is quite stupid really. (: 5/5
2. God Is Aa D.j- is the second single, and yes, it's a good catchy song, but i believe there are better songs on here to release. Basically this song is pretty much a celebration of love, life and music. 4/5
3. The Last To Know- Pink is very angry here and she lets out her fury in this track. It's really good, but i wish she didn't say the line: "you could have called me back, you stupid f**k", i mean, it's quite petty and child-ish. but a good 'scream along song' nevertheless. 3.5/5
4. Tonight's The Night- Is the "Get This Party Started" of the album, but maybe better! it's a very good catchy song, with great melody and funny lyrics like: "i hope i won't end up in jail, but then again i don't really care..." that would make a great 3rd single. 5/5
5. Oh My God- is also single material. Its quite a laid-back rock song with very sexy singing from pink. 5/5
6. Catch Me When I'm Sleeping- I think this is the highlight of this album!!! It's a really good song, i can't put it in words- just hear it for yourself and see! 6/5
7. Waiting for Love- Another great track. In the chorus she screams and shouts, and it makes the song even better. 5/5
8. Save My Life- nothing to say about this really. nice track. 3/5
9. Try Too Hard- A hard rocking song, fun to listen to. 3.5/5
10. Humble Neighberhood- A GREAT song! with great chorus too, and very good lyrcis and melody. really really good!Read more ›
Lastly, I would like to draw your attention to P!nks ballads which aren't really considered her strong point, but she really delivers them well, and her voice is supurb.
So basically, if you want to have a big pillow fight, or a little cry, some dancy numbers and some smooth sexy songs, 'try this' album, you might be pleasantly delighted.
My favourite track on here is 'catch me while I'm sleeping', it's got a real feel-good thing about it, but 'feel good time' may start to get on your nerves after a while.
It has a nice mix of poppy and rock tunes. Pink is definatly the best female solo artist in the chart at the moment, so if your sick of Dido and whats-her-name..pop idol, I highly recomend this one.
Well when i first listened to this album my first thought was; a lot of swearing in it!! but after listening to it a few times the swearing in the songs brought the character out of the song and added a style to the song and was what she was singing about- the swearing related to her subject, so it made them better!!
track 1- trouble- her 2nd single- exellent, upbeat and catchy and i loved it the first time i heard it on the music channel. 10/10
track 2- god is a dj- her upcoming and 3rd single form the album- its great and gets faster ing the chorus. 10/10
track 3- last to know- its fantastic and i love listening to this track and has a dancy feel to it along with a disco type of song- but it is a wonderful track!!!! 10/10
track 4- tonights the night- this is a slower song compared to the rest but i still love it and found it very catchy. 8/10
track 5- oh my god- very good with a great rythm to it and its catchy again and i find i end up singing along to it every time in listen as its very god. 9/10
track 6- Catch me while i'm sleeping- not true pink stylee song- bit slow and i don't think it suits her very well but still has a part of her in it- the way she is in the other songs. 6/10
track 7- waiting for love- again its a slowish song but it's still catchy and has a nice beat to it- sounds like the vietnam song on her M!issunderstood album but its ok. 6/10
track 8- save my life- its quite upbeat and i like it but it doesnt have hte same rock style to the song but it is upbeat and a good song.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Replacement for my cd stuck in a multi changer , nice piece of her early musicPublished 7 months ago by Sharky