- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.26 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Truth or Lies (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£2.49 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Are you telling the truth? Using exclusive lie detection software, your voice reveals whether your answers are truth or lies!
- Mass appeal: Different question categories appeal to all ages - kids, teens, adults, families and couples
- Over 3000 questions built into the game
- Put your friends in the "Hot Seat" and ask any question
- Great party game that up to 8 players can play, but also great fun for the whole of the room
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360
Great Games and Accessories for the Xbox 360
Friends and family will be squirming in their seats as they answer some of the game’s silliest and most provocative questions in the new Truth or Lies video game. Up to eight players can join in on this party game, as they offer up answers to more than 3,000 questions. Additionally, the Hot Seat mode will allow players to put other players on the spot and ask them any question that comes to mind. The gameplay will lead to revealing and hilarious situations among friends and family.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Put it under the door and BAM!!! it never moves an inch! Well worth getting!
I've also heard a rumour that you can also play this on an Xbox 360, can't be true...
Probably worth maybe 1 pence including postage and packing.
This might be fun for an hour or so, but only if the microphone actually worked in being able to tell what was a fib and what isn't.
It seems the software just guesses and half the times it's opinion of your honesty is just wrong making the whole thing a farce.
On the plus side this was the easiest game to get to 1000G's on I have had in my 360 drive for along time. In under 90 minutes I had the full 1000 points, so if your Gamerscore needs a boost a quick rent might be a good idea.
for the £1.99 i payed it was worth it i suppose but i would have been disappointed if i payed anymore because i won't play it again.
Most recent customer reviews