- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: SCR, Incorporated (14 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0974758256
- ISBN-13: 978-0974758251
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.8 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,695,887 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Truth about Coffee Paperback – 14 May 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
It is a very informative read; but put across by the author in a factual and non-patronising way. Well worth a read, I can't image that there is anything else like it out there, and I wish the author every success.
I skimmed through some of this book as I’m not a pregnant woman, but found it to be incredibly well researched, well laid out and easy to read. Not only does it highlight the symptoms caused by over consumption of coffee, it gives you alternatives. I’m not sure why the history of Coffee is included, but I have to admit, it was interesting.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The book is written for the general public ignorant of the damaging effects of coffee. Many things that the author says in the book just make a lot of sense to me. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Marknpablo
This excellent audiobook was recommended by my Naturopathic doctor. So many people like me just use caffeine to get through the day and are still tired. Read morePublished on 18 Oct. 2014 by Irene CruZ
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Reference
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology