Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Truth Which Sets Free Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am now ordering a copy to place in my local library, perhaps God will direct another of his elect to the truth regarding the kyriakon/church, and direct them instead to a true fellowhip/ekklesia. It is amazing to me how God directed me, first by discomfort in several churches I had belonged to knowing "something" was wrong, searching for the "right church" and not finding it. Churches being filled with sport games, concerts, games and all types of activities designed to bring chrisitan goats together for worship but leaving God's chosen sheep starving for the truth.
If God is directing you to the truth I pray this book will bless you richly.
(1) Dunstan's understanding of the word "ecclesia" as meaning "called-out ones," i.e. the chosen ones of God, is incorrect according to William Tyndale, who never understood it that way. Read what Tyndale wrote in An Answer to Sir Thomas More's Dialogue: The Supper of the Lord After the True Meaning of John VI. and I Cor. XI. and Wm. Tracy's Testament Expounded (Parker Society). There he explains that ecclesia means simply congregations or gatherings of any sort of people, believers or "heathen".
(2) Dunstan adopts the Jehovah Witness attitude to Christmas. Of course, more and more Christians nowadays do the same. In my view, the Bible supports any occasion to speak of Jesus Christ. As Paul said, "I rejoice that Christ is preached", regardless of motive or occasion. The JW's and any who want to cut Christmas out of the calendar also cut out opportunities to discuss the Lord. And Dunstan has almost a superstitious attitude to Christmas trees.
(3) Dunstan also has a superstitious fear or hatred of the Church that is as much an error as the superstitious veneration of the Church.
(4) He speaks untruly on his website when he says he will answer all enquiries.
(5) He is overly fascinated with the dark side of things.
(6) He does not understand the difference between the spiritual priesthood of believers and the purpose that the ceremonial priesthood continues to serve in the Church, in thousands and thousands of congregations. He also has evidently never experienced the holy mysteries, the mysteries of Holy Communion, pursuant to the service of the Eucharist that has been celebrated for centuries in the Church, and in terrible error condemns that which the Lord blesses.
The Father- " :..they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
The Son- " ...for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth."
The Spirit-"...Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth , is come, he will guide you into all truth."