Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 30 November 2013
This fabulous little paper back was published in 1995, and was probably my daughter's and I favourite childhood book of hers, which has been read endlessly when she was younger. I still have her drawings and water colour pictures she made for me from this book for Mothers Day.
This book would be equally great for girls as well as boys, as there are several stories, including Mission to Earth, operating on earth, using a robot cat showing a slice through so you can see how it all works, and how the cats operate it!!
The illustrations are so fabulous, bright and vibrant, which makes it even more appealing to children.
This book is so much fun from beginning to end and totally timeless. This is the only book my daughter did not give away when sorting out her small book case as a child. I now look after it as she's 24!!! It's a very special book with the happiest of memories.
I really hope you get as much love and joy from such a special little book!