- Hardcover: 554 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford (7 April 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 019925222X
- ISBN-13: 978-0199252220
- Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 3.6 x 17.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,980,573 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Trusts and Related Tax Issues in Offshore Financial Law Hardcover – 7 Apr 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr. Rose-Marie Belle Antoine is Programme Director of the graduate law programme at the University of the West Indies and a Senior Lecturer in Law. She is also an attorney-at-law and an international legal consultant, and has undertaken work on behalf of organizations such as the ILO, the World Bank, and the Inter-Development Bank.