Have one to sell?
Trusts and Equity (Foundations) Premium Pack (Foundation Studies in Law Series) Paperback – 9 Jul 2013
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
“Authoritative and accurate, concise without being simplistic, fluently written and easy for students to follow and absorb. It combines modernity with the old-fashioned values of precise analysis and excellent coverage of case and statute law. The accompanying website has features which will facilitate students’ learning and can be integrated into teaching resources too.”
Hazel McLean, University of Exeter
“This book is well structured and gradually introduces students to the concept of the trust and how it works in society. It starts from a very basic explanation of Equity and the concept of the Trust and creates a foundation for the understanding of the topic. It slowly builds on top of that and demonstrates the various types of trusts and their functions.”
Sofia Cavandoli, Aberystwyth University
Trusts and Equity, part of the Foundation series, offers a comprehensive, clear and straightforward account of the law ideal for LLB or GDL/CPE students. Each text is rich in learning features designed to illuminate complex legal principles and promote solid understanding and confidence in legal study. Readers will gain a firm grasp of the essential concepts as well as an awareness of important developments in the law.
Each text in the series offers a wealth of study support features:
- Chapter aims and objectives outline from the start what you will learn in each chapter.
- Case summaries highlight the central themes of key cases in the subject, clearly set apart from the surrounding text.
- Example boxes illustrate how points of law apply in everyday situations.
- Chapter summaries draw together the main concepts covered in each chapter, cementing understanding.
- Further reading lists at the end of each chapter direct students to subject-specific resources to enrich understanding.
- Marginal cross-references help the reader make connections within the text and aid understanding of how the material fits together.
- Glossary of important legal terms provides a handy reference tool.
- Easy-to-read layout and attractive text design promote comprehension.
Richard Edwards, LLB, LLM was formerly a Principle Lecturer in Law at APU (now Anglia Ruskin University), and Nigel Stockwell, BA, LLB Barrister, is a Visiting Fellow, formerly Senior Lecturer, at Anglia Ruskin University.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.