on 27 January 2013
Choose the sofware because it was available and it seems to be working great for my kindle fire HD. It seems to be the right choice for me.
on 9 March 2013
I use this app on both my kindle fire hd and mobile.
On numerous occasions now its has prevented harmful apps from being installed. It also keeps you safe while surfing the web.
You do need to register but that can be done in seconds.
I highly recommend you try it out.
on 4 July 2013
This is a simple fit and forget security system for apps. Occasionally pops up to let me know when there is a problem - the last time to let me know a Trojan had infected one of my app's. Five stars for ease of use and peace of mind.
on 6 February 2013
This does what it sets out to do and it was free so I have no complaints. It has checked out several dodgy Apps so that I can get rid.
on 30 October 2013
This seems to work just fine, with regular scheduled device scanning, and scanning of new downloads. I'm not really qualified to say whether it is better or worse than other mobile security programs, but it is free.

So far it has caught a couple of downloaded apps that contain potentially harmful adware that harvest your details, so it appears to be doing its job.

But, if you don't go for this app, do make sure you have another security app on your device, as although you may be downloading your apps from a recognised online store, not everything there has necessarily been vetted 100%.
on 5 May 2013
Brilliant: I have never had Android Device so far
Maily windows (aarrgh) man:
This is brilliant: Scans apps as well. spyware inc
Super
on 22 January 2014
I love this app. I found it extremely easy to install which is really good as my computer skills are -0. I was concerned about checking my bank details incase the security on the Kindle wasn't what I needed but this has given me piece of mind.
on 10 May 2013
does what it says without fuss, nothing special but nothing bad. Use it on my Kindle Fire as I can't install Norton (shame)
on 22 December 2013
This antivirus seems an excellent choice, thorough scanning and overall seems to have complete protection. Regular scans are essential to maintain a clean system as with all antivirus programs. Well worth downloading.
on 22 February 2015
This app is very good,i have it and if i download an app for example candy crush (which is safe) and trustgo will scan it and it wont come up with any thing if it is good but on the other hand i downloaded a dodgy app it will let u know if This app is low or high risk.

This will fight viruses and will let you know if there is a virus which is great,SO PLEASE GET THIS APP AND BE SAFE ON THE INTERNET!bye