on 15 December 2004
I love these cards out of all the oracle cards I have seen and used these are my absolute favourite. Although some people dont like the artwork as its very modern, I love it. The cards have sound advice beautifully delivered and I can't wait till her next set called ASK YOUR GUIDES comes out in March 2005.They always seem accurate and aren't airy fairy, very grounded.
on 7 June 2005
The cards are great and the guidebook is very good.I have runes and tarot but this one is the one for me.fast and easy to use.10 out of 10.GREAT!!!
VINE VOICEon 2 December 2011
Oh I just LOVED these Cards the moment I opened them!

I first saw a Video Review for these on YouTube I think and I was immediately sold! I loved the look of the Cards and talk about getting great Vibes...! I got good Vibes from just seeing this Deck in someone else's possession and so I just had to have a Set!

These Cards are of extremely high quality. They're so lovely and glossy - thick and sturdy, and I should imagine will last a long long time! There's also a substantial great 'Guide Book' included, but what I love about these best, is that Sonia Choquette has not 'condescended' to say that there is only one way to understand or use the Cards; she's stated that these Cards are all about 'Vibes' (in other words 'gut' feeling) and are to be used for the way YOU wish to use them! I love that kind of philosophy; one should never rely on anyone else's understanding or interpretation of anything in life.

I shall be drawing one Card per day (as I do with all my Oracle Decks) and taking the ideas from that with me throughout the day. The very first Card I drew from this Deck was a 'feel-good' and positive experience!

I truly cannot imagine anyone not liking, enjoying and owning these Cards - and the artwork is so stunning, colourful and amazing!

Oozes quality throughout and are great value for money!

FIFTY STARS from me!!
on 1 April 2013
I purchased this card deck with the aim of utilizing it for day to day resolution and clarification of issues, big or small, and am extremely pleased with its usefulness. The cards are delightful, colourful, and substantial in strength, and the guidance they provide if called upon has been priceless in clearing doubts, fears and providing guidance with decisions or dilemas; they ALWAYS cut through to the truth of any matter. I would recommend this deck to anyone who wishes to attain a higher measure of tranquility on a daily basis if necessary, or just occasionally when a push is needed to settle things. There is alot to be learned here, and the process is fun and relaxing. EXCELLENT!
on 13 March 2007
Easy to use and understand, these lighthearted cards are good to use when in need of a bit of guidance or as confirmation to what path you are on. Excellent work by Sonia Choquette, just a little bit different from other oracle cards and plain speaking.
on 5 June 2009
The cards would be a gr8 starter pack for most ppl, and are good for anyone who wants a quick reading on the side, got a fair few packs of cards this is an ok pack, but not the best i have, not the best to pick from!
on 19 September 2015
The cards arrived a day early, which was wonderful, but although they were sealed they didn't contain a guide book. If anyone out there has a guidebook they would part with for this pack, please contact me. Otherwise, I'll have to send them back. The cards themselves look great though, so I'm definitely interested in working with them.
on 28 September 2011
I bought these cards based on the reviews written here and I am so glad i did. I am very happy with them, they are like having your very own spiritual coaching at your fingertips as the cards advise you in a teaching format, I feel anyway, I think they are great, its the first set of cards I have bought that actually make me happy to use them, not your usual dont understand them put them away ones.. these cards will give you insight and help you on your spiritual path. I dont think you would be disappointed in them if you do purchase.The service was excellent also, arrived within a few days, well packaged perfect order. Can not fault.
on 4 June 2015
Very happy and helpful cards. I take a card a day, asking guidance for today, what to focus on and what could help me today. Once you get a good contact with your cards and guides it is very clear what they are trying to tell you. The cards also come with a little useful booklet, explaining the meaning of all of the cards. Most of the time the cards tell you straight away what you should do and/or focus on, but to get more of a guidance the booklet is very useful. I am very pleased with these cards. They have helped me a lot!
review image
on 8 August 2013
its has the title says you should trust your vibes if you see a deck of cards and you get a certain feeling then do what you think myself i saw these cards and had to have them there perfect