- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Trust Funds under International Law: Trustee Obligations of the United Nations and International Development Banks Hardcover – 20 Aug 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Established to manage assets and disburse them to the designated recipients, bypassing the bureaucracy and possible corruption of the target State, international trust funds are typically set up for environmental, fiscal and developmental purposes. The book examines every legal aspect of trust funds and the role of trustees.
About the Author
Ilias Bantekas is Professor of International Law at Brunel University.