Size: Small|Colour: Green|Change
Price:£9.99+ £2.99 shipping

on 17 June 2014
Main point - Someone asked me if I was actually a doctor?? Me thinks they were missing the point! You'll want to know that the parcel turned up on time, with goods as described, and whilst a little big, I'm quite prepared to take that as a positive, and I may actually just have lost some weight..... But NO. I am not a Doctor :)
on 23 September 2014
It is a nice colour and design.

Only downside is that the colour is a tiny bit small so it really hugs the neck compared to other shirts I have. Would look awful on a girl, in my opinion, and only 'okay' for a dude.
on 22 March 2014
It is what it says it is, but the overall effect is amature and after a couple of washes I expect the lettering to peel off!
It was a gift I was a bit disappointed!
on 25 January 2014
Colour spot on size true to description a must for dr who fans. Delivered promptly and packed well. Very happy I purchased for friend"a bday present.
on 17 January 2014
Colour is a bit darker than it looks in the picture but good sizing and great quality. Bought for a Dr Who fan, I'm sure he will love it!
on 25 April 2014
I bought this as a gift which hasn't yet been given but overall I am pleased with the product - quality, size, etc as I expected.
on 20 April 2014
Bought this as a present for my friend who is a big dr who fan and he absolutely loved it would definitely recommend this
on 14 April 2014
Does exactly what you want, it fits and seems to last. I can't really complain or find any faults to be honest.
on 3 March 2014
bought for my Dr Who mad brother. nice t shirt at right price and he's very pleased with his gift.
on 27 May 2015
Fits Perfectly as described and as a Doctor Who fan will enjoy wearing these, Am really pleased