- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2307 KB
- Print Length: 98 pages
- Publisher: Reformation Trust Publishing; Revised, expanded edition (18 Sept. 2009)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0038OML7A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,381 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Can I Trust the Bible? (Crucial Questions Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
R C Sproul shows that faith is not a "leap in the dark" and, that the Bible continues to confound its critics as it has done against the modern and post modern attacks on its place as the centre of Christian faith.
It is a pity that many calling themselves "Christians" can't see it for themselves!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements
- Books > Reference > Language > Translation & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Hermeneutics
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > History
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Bibles
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Reference