on 3 August 2017
Very handy on aeroplane - would be five stars if the blanket had been just a little bigger!
on 6 May 2016
My son loves this, he really enjoys penguins and this is a perfect comfort thing for him on short breaks away :) Thank you!!
on 22 May 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If there is a penguin loose in your car don’t worry as it is probably a Pippin the Penguin ‘Trunki SnooziHedz Travel Pillow and Blanket’, unless you are visiting some sort of Ice based Safari Park – in that case it may be a real penguin and you should exit the car immediately. This needn’t be done with the ‘Pippin’ as it is essentially a perfectly safe blanket, pillow and carry case all in one. It is made of a good quality fleece that can be wrapped around a child whilst they are in a child seat, or taken with them pretty much anywhere.

The bag itself is also the pillow; you can blow air into the bag to make it plump out. The ‘SnooziHedz’ range are all based on different animals and this really adds to their appeal. As a concept they work really well, but there is a small issue with the ‘Pippin’ when compared with others in the range. The white material around the beak picks up fluff easily, especially off the rest of the black material. This means that the pillow gets a little messy quickly. However, this is a relatively small issue and does not stop the ‘Pippin’ from being an effective and fun pillow/blanket combo.
VINE VOICEon 27 June 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My children, 2 and 6, went mad over these. We were just about the set off in the car to Cornwall when they arrived so we put them to use straight away. Each Snoozihedz consists of a zip up pouch, a decent sized fleece blanket and an inflatable inner cushion. The idea being you remove the blanket, inflate the cushion and put back into the pouch so that you have a blanket and cushion combo. It works very well, there is a handy clip on the edge of the pouch to fasten the blanket to so that it doesn't slip off your sleeping child.

It's a great idea, the only downside being the need to keep inflating and flattening the cushion when the children keep changing their minds, or maybe that's just my children. All in all it's a nice idea and it was handy for use as an extra bedding layer in our draughty holiday cottage!
on 7 January 2013
This is one of the best things I have purchased recently. My baby is only 4 months old, but we have been using the blanket all the time. Its light weight but very warm, It packs into its very small pillow case for transporting. Its the perfect size for covering her baby chair to protect her from the wind when putting her in the car. Plus it looks very nice. The best thing is that she will also love using it when she is older.
VINE VOICEon 20 May 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is effectively a fleece blanket with a blow-up cushion:
- fleece is reasonably thick which will easily keep an infant warm
- although expect the white penguin patches to pick up fibres very quickly - mine was already covered in fibres when I first opened it!
- design stitching is a bit basic but this isn't really an issue
- the cushion is attached to the blanket with a little tag; it's actually quite effective and makes it easy to attach/detach
- but the cushion doesn't actually have a shape therefore can easily move out of position
- the blanket folds neatly away into the penguin's head.

Overall it's a nice idea and I can see it being very handy when flying, etc.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 18 June 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This was an absolute winner with our two year old. Admittedly she didn't think it looked like a penguin at first (she knows what a penguin looks like, and apparently this doesn't) but after we told her that it really was a penguin, it was plain sailing from then on.

The blanket has been dragged about lots, and has helped keep cheerfulness up on long car journeys. We've only had in a couple of weeks but already our daughter won't travel without it.

The cushion is easy to inflate, but a little big to assist sleep in the car while she's in her car seat- older kids my find it more useful. It's good as a toy and to cuddle. I've even found it comfy when my daughter has put me to sleep on it!

The white part of the blanket acts as a very useful pocket (for snacks, toys etc). The white tags can secure the blanket onto the cushion at the two bottom corners- that's very useful to stop it dropping after wriggling, or when let go after the child's dropped off to sleep. It washes well too.

We're all very pleased with this.
on 29 August 2012
I bought the pink SnooziHedz before I knew these animal ones were out. Here's my review:
Trunki have done it again- this is a travel pillow and blanket which includes this 'Trunki grip' which holds the blanket to the pillow so that it doesn't slide off whilst the child is sleeping. I can't tell you how great this is- I'm constantly checking on the kids in the car to make sure they're warm enough as their blankets always slip off them. It's not uncomfortable and restrictive like neck pillow- you can just cuddle up with it how you like. My daughter especially loves the big pocket where she keeps her bits and bobs for the journey- so cute!!
Definitely recommend, a great gift as well as travel accessory, you can't go wrong!
on 24 December 2013
Blow up pillow is quite firm and sturdy, blanket nice and soft. Attaches easily to the pillow although sometimes difficult to hold the pillow in place especially for older children.
on 2 May 2016
It is amazing, bought as a comfort item for our new baby as our household are obsessed with all things penguin related. Material is good and very sturdy fastening, we are hoping to use as a cape, the fastener is supposed to be used to keep the blanket attached. Wonderful product for up to around age 4/5 any older its a little small. Not used to blow up pillow aspect not sure if we will.