Other Sellers on Amazon
Trunki SnooziHedz Travel Pillow and Blanket - Pippin the Penguin (Black)
|Sale:||£10.00 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£9.99 (50%)|
- Cute comforting character which doubles as a travel pillow and cosy blanket
- Simply unzip the pillow, remove the blanket, and blow up the inflatable insert
- Connect the pillow and blanket together with the Trunki Grip for a snug fit
- The Trunki Grip also ensures the blanket stays secure and doesn't fall down
- Pocket on the blanket for storing teddy so he doesn't fall off sleepy tummys
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Trunki SnooziHedz is a great travel chum – a cute character to comfort your tot which also functions as a travel pillow complete with a cosy blanket inside. To use the SnooziHedz in travel mode, simply unzip the pillow, remove the blanket, and blow up the inflatable insert. Once inflated, zip it back up and pop it behind/under the head. When your little sleepy traveller is comfortable, wrap over the blanket and pull the corner through the Trunki Grip to hold it in place. The Trunki Grip keeps little ones snug and prevents mum and dad having to pull the blanket up every five minutes. The Trunki SnooziHedz blanket also has a handy pocket to put comforters into, to ensure they don't fall off sleeping tummys. Recommended for children aged 2 years and over.
1 x Pillow
1 x Blanket
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bag itself is also the pillow; you can blow air into the bag to make it plump out. The ‘SnooziHedz’ range are all based on different animals and this really adds to their appeal. As a concept they work really well, but there is a small issue with the ‘Pippin’ when compared with others in the range. The white material around the beak picks up fluff easily, especially off the rest of the black material. This means that the pillow gets a little messy quickly. However, this is a relatively small issue and does not stop the ‘Pippin’ from being an effective and fun pillow/blanket combo.
It's a great idea, the only downside being the need to keep inflating and flattening the cushion when the children keep changing their minds, or maybe that's just my children. All in all it's a nice idea and it was handy for use as an extra bedding layer in our draughty holiday cottage!
- fleece is reasonably thick which will easily keep an infant warm
- although expect the white penguin patches to pick up fibres very quickly - mine was already covered in fibres when I first opened it!
- design stitching is a bit basic but this isn't really an issue
- the cushion is attached to the blanket with a little tag; it's actually quite effective and makes it easy to attach/detach
- but the cushion doesn't actually have a shape therefore can easily move out of position
- the blanket folds neatly away into the penguin's head.
Overall it's a nice idea and I can see it being very handy when flying, etc.
The blanket has been dragged about lots, and has helped keep cheerfulness up on long car journeys. We've only had in a couple of weeks but already our daughter won't travel without it.
The cushion is easy to inflate, but a little big to assist sleep in the car while she's in her car seat- older kids my find it more useful. It's good as a toy and to cuddle. I've even found it comfy when my daughter has put me to sleep on it!
The white part of the blanket acts as a very useful pocket (for snacks, toys etc). The white tags can secure the blanket onto the cushion at the two bottom corners- that's very useful to stop it dropping after wriggling, or when let go after the child's dropped off to sleep. It washes well too.
We're all very pleased with this.
Trunki have done it again- this is a travel pillow and blanket which includes this 'Trunki grip' which holds the blanket to the pillow so that it doesn't slide off whilst the child is sleeping. I can't tell you how great this is- I'm constantly checking on the kids in the car to make sure they're warm enough as their blankets always slip off them. It's not uncomfortable and restrictive like neck pillow- you can just cuddle up with it how you like. My daughter especially loves the big pocket where she keeps her bits and bobs for the journey- so cute!!
Definitely recommend, a great gift as well as travel accessory, you can't go wrong!