Customer reviews

Colour: Green|Change

on 3 March 2017
My son just loves playing with it. Bought just before the law change on car seat weights so have yet to use it as a seat, but will take it to florida at the end of the year will be great to store toys and sit him up on the flight.
on 14 February 2017
I bought 2 of these last august for my boys and left it a while before writing a review (feb) ... I'm completely in love with these BoostApaks and when my younger twins get old/big enough I will be purchasing another 2 !!! I have used these in all situations - daily use, long travel distances, school runs, even hospital appointments and emergencies !!! all parents who have had to stay over night or go in via ambulance with a child knows the exact pain I'm referring to here - poorly/sick child or urgent emergency - gathering nappies, wipes, quick selection of comfort/calming toys from their box, pjs/change of clothes for them (and yourself !!!), their fave book/ipad, your phone, charger, wallet etc - all of that on top of an unwell child and then the dreaded car seat !!! NIGHTMARE !!! this with careful packing ... boom done everything in one :D the a&e staff and paediatricians etc at my local hospital love them also ... an even bigger bonus is that these fit into multiple vehicles (no need to check if they will sit right on the seats) and the main bonus is of course the safety ... we had a bump recently and I'm thrilled to say that my children did not move ... thankyou Trunki x
on 6 December 2016
We bought a couple of these to travel with our 4 and 2 year old to Brazil.
They are amazing!
A great update from our previous traveling kits. Nice to bring their stuff on the plane. Good as restaurant chairs with a travel strap to secure to chair and use as belt. It improved our mobility and made airplane and car traveling safer!
on 17 May 2017
Absolutely brilliant. Kids love sitting in them and for the first time ever they are happy to carry their own stuff!! Really useful for holidays when car rental car seats can be a bit iffy.
on 21 July 2016
I should get commission from all the people who have gone on to buy one of these after seeing ours. Fantastic seat/rucksack and gives my son a sense of independence as he packs his favourite toys into it to go travelling and then puts it into the car himself.
on 8 June 2017
Love this. Makes life so much easier and reassures me that my child will always be travelling safely on the correct car seat 😄
on 23 April 2017
Bought a second one of these as we had one for our eldest son, they are really good for holidays. Definitely recommended.
on 18 December 2016
These are great. I'm not sure how they will adapt to the changing regulations for high-backed boosters, but in the meantime a lifesaver.
on 4 August 2014
I will admit it's very handy if you're travelling and you need to take your car seat with you. Beware parents! This product is quite heavy and by adding more stuff into the compartment children (especially small ones) will complain it's too heavy and you will end up carrying it around.
on 19 February 2017
So, so useful. Wouldn't be without this.