Colour: WONDERS OF THE WORLD|Change

on 9 May 2016
We are a family of cat lovers and game players. These are brilliant. Quick but fun game and so good to play in the car or at a restaurant with the kids. Travel-friendly. I always have a set in my bag because all kids love to play it and is such an easy game to learn. Price didnt hurt me either.
on 20 April 2016
Never played top trumps until a month ago. My 10 year old gained a set. I have to say highly addictive and fun also ideal as a travel game or for camping. we giggle our heads off. For the price you cant go wrong. Lovely stocking filler also. Try it guys and dolls, you cant do wrong at this price.
on 5 April 2017
What is not to love about games that include learning at the same time 10/10.
on 6 April 2017
I thought I would love these, but they weren't as interesting as the ones about the planes
on 3 May 2017
It's fine - not special, but OK for purpose.
on 21 August 2016
A great stocking filler. Cute pics and goes on all trips as it helps beak up the journey
on 4 June 2017
im very pleased with my trump cards.
on 19 May 2017
fun and interesting card game
on 14 April 2017