Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 30 July 2013
Thanks to 'The Apprentice USA', Donald Trump has re-emerged as a major figure within 21st century pop culture. It is easy to mock him. But reading this series of self-improvement books really does gives us wonderful insights in to what separates the mind of a multi-billionaire from the rest of the 7 billion people on this planet.

As the title says, it is all about coming up with the big ideas and dreams. And then, doing all you can to realise them. Life really is brief. So, why think along small steps? This is the thinking behind Donald Trump.

If you were into the works of people like Anthony Robbins and Paul McKenna, you would love this book. Re-reading some of its chapters on a weekly basis really do have an energising effect on one's mind. With other books within this genre, one has to question whether its author or authors had really achieved real success. I'm interested in getting advice about success from men and women who had really achieved extraordinary things. And in this case, Donald Trump is part of the aristocracy of great entrepreneurs. If you want to learn about how to make the best of your life and talents, this is one of those books you must read.
on 13 April 2015
A great book written by a great businessman.
There's the odd bit of bravado and odd bit of repeating from other books, however, this book uses great stories and messages to help with your mindset.

The book has had a positive effect on my mindset and after reading many books of this style I would put this at the top of my reccomendation list along with Mr Trumps other book "Think like a champion" and "Execution: the discipline of getting things done" by Larry Bossidy.
on 26 July 2015
I wanted to dedicate an afternoon to reading one of the series of books written or co-written by Donald Trump considering the press attention he is currently enjoying. I found that the vast majority of the insight within this book could be significantly beneficial to business professionals independent of the stage of business growth, previous achievements, industry sector or geographic location. While I agree that thinking big is rather paramount when in business or for that matter ones private live I do think some of the ideas might be best suited to North America and emerging markets over the United Kingdom and Europe. Al, in all an interesting and informative read.
on 5 June 2014
I have read many books on entrepreneurialism and getting rich, and while this may not be the most concise, it certainly contains it's own share of useful advice and tips. The book is - as the title suggests - mainly centred around the importance of 'thinking big' and is quite inspiring in places. In short, if you are interested in starting your own business and 'getting rich,' this is a book I would recommend having a read of, as you are sure to find contained within at least some wisdom which may be of use to you.
on 18 February 2017
Great book, so very glad I got it. Really some great mindset values learned
on 13 April 2013
This is only the second book by Donald Trump that I have read. The first was 'Think like a billionaire' which I didn't really rate. I was therefore wary about this book but because of the reviews I saw on Amazon I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. I finished reading this book a few months ago and the message and stories from it are still resonating with me today. It has had such an impact that I am now reading 'think big'. I am only a couple of chapters into that book and already know it will be as successful as 'never give up'.
on 5 March 2017
Excellent - practical- inspiring, don't agree with everything said but more than enough to make a big difference
A road map to a positive future
on 6 May 2011
This book is truly inspirational! Well written (not dry like most self help books!) and full of useful suggestions to improve your life instantly! Donald manages to mix real life examples with practical suggestions to become successful in life! Anything in life is possible once you learn to think big, very few of us can do it, but the successful people in life do. This book will show you how! Don't be shy, give it a try, you'll surprise yourself!
on 29 July 2014
I bought this as i wanted to understand something about Trump as he wanted to build a golf course close to where i live but people objected. I can understand why he is a success and if you embrace the principles of this book i think it will have a positive impact on your life. I think our community has missed out by not having his energy come to the area.
on 11 August 2016