on 7 February 2017
Quite entertaining read. I don't know if I'll become a billionaire after reading this book but it's quite an interesting insight into the mind of the man of the moment, and especially his pathological tenacity. Good.
on 4 February 2016
Not a great book - got it because I like him on the TV (no nonsense) and expected lots of useful hints and tips which were sadly getting. I'd suggest Peter Jones, Schwarzenegger or Steve Jobs as a better imvestment of time and money
on 30 December 2016
I read this book to get in the head of Trump to see if there were any business ideas/plans that can be learnt. Found it totally useless as all suggestions were common sense. Was a boring read and not entertaining or education like other books I've read such as Alan Sugars' autobiography.
on 4 February 2017
I bought this book to put in my husband's Christmas stocking - it makes interesting reading.
on 15 May 2017
A typical way of thinking, enjoyable read
on 14 December 2016
looks good thank you
on 3 March 2017
love
on 14 June 2008
I was very disapponted with this book. After reading the first few chapters I resigned to scanning it for useful or interesting points. Each chapter is merely 1-3 pages long and made up of pointless or common sense snippets. Like a previous review the only new information I took from the book was 'you don't need tailor made suits' which isn't a real big insight. Some of the chapters had me laughing & others shaking my head in disbelief.

Another let down from this book is the week-in-the-life-of. I have heard good things about these parts of Mr. Trumps books, but was deeply bored as any interesting point was glazed over such as 'the contactor called quoting the cost at $100,000 over budget, but I managed to negotiate him to $100,000 below budget' - how? Instead he conintues to go on name dropping and telling us where he was getting lunch from that day.

I would recommend you save you money or if you feel the need buy 'Trump: The Art of the Deal'. As an American review put it 'Don't let this book take up valuable real estate on your bookshelf!' - I couldn't agree more.
It's difficult to put into words how bad this book is, especially as others have already done better than I could hope to do. I have read loads of excellent self help books and this is the only one I think I have ever thought negatively about. It is pure rubbish. What seems like an endless list of chapters with only one or two pages on practically every aspect of life, short of how to boil an egg or use the toilet, though at least the pages of this book would have some practical use in performing the latter of those two actions.
I try and make it a habit in life to never give advice, so please take this as a strong recommendation - AVOID THIS BOOK! Throw your money in the waste bin instead, it'll take less of your time.
on 28 December 2016