on 8 March 1999
The reason I picked out the book was because I liked the cover...and decided to get it...What can I say this book is H...O...T.....and the chemistry between Nick and Delaney just had me breathless..im gonna be looking forward to reading more of Rachel Gibsons books....Pick this book you will not regret it:)
on 14 September 2013
'Don't judge a book by its cover' has never been more appropriate than in the case of Rachel Gibson. I'd held off on trying one of her books for awhile due to the covers and whilst her books are a bit hit-and-miss, I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on her awesome books due to my prejudice.

This was one of her awesome books. I loved the relationship between Nick and Delaney. I loved their history and the sexual tension between them. Their story unfolded beautifully. Great book!
on 17 August 2009
Well, I read it once and loved it. I read it twice and still loved it. And after what I can only guess must be a million times, I still love it!
The chemistry between the lead characters are red hot and being from a small town myself, the town gossip is something I can easily identify with.
Easily one of the best books I have ever read.
on 7 April 1999
The characters were UNREAL but I guess that is the way it is supposed to be. But there was one more thing that really rankled, the characters were plain stupid. I don't know why it happens, but in romance books the communication lines always seem to be frozen and besides having great sex (the ultimate intimacy!) the characters don't share anything else. Here Delaney and Nick had great sex; I don't know how they fell in love. I never heard them talk and share, they always seemed to be either getting into each others pants or getting abusive with each other. BUT and that is a big BUT, the story was still funny and I had fun reading. Won't bother with it again; but for a one time read it is good. I just wish it had a story line, a real one!
on 8 July 2009
This is the second book i have read by Rachel Gibson and she just is so good.
She makes you fall in love with her story.I just could not put it down ant yet is was not a tacky romance. It was just perfect. It made you so happy that the were made for each other and the Title could not be more perfect.

For those of you thinking about reading this book, do it you will not regret it.
on 12 April 2013
Even though I read Tangled up in you (Truly #2) first it didn't effect the story! Because you know that one way or another the hero and heroine will get together but you don't know how or when. The characters are so easy to fall in love with, with such a simply laid out storyline and easily flowing from chapter to chapter I found it hard to put down. It's a great book if you just want to relax in the bath (preferably with a few candles) or going on holiday than this is the book for you! It's not a big, bulky book but will keep you gripped until that last page as you need to know that they actually get together in the end and how they go about it. You will get frustrated and annoyed with the characters missing their opportunity to get together or progress but you stick with them until they find their way. And anyway every girl wants to get with a gorgeous bad boy that in the end only has eyes for her. Definitely worth a read!
on 29 March 2010
Another great read from Ms Gibson, I was gripped from page 1. Delaney & Nick had a wonderful chemistry which simply sizzled on the page. The sex scenes were hotter than hot; especially the one in the janitors cupboard. I also loved the little twists & turns the story took, nothing was simple. A well deserved 5 Stars!
on 7 August 2008
This book ahs to be one of the best I have read. Not your average boring romance, it has twists and turns which keep you going until the end. I bought it as a beach read, now it is my staple book that comes pretty much everywhere, Ive just kept re-reading.

5* Well worth your money.
on 30 October 2016
I once found and read the book in a library and I immediately wanted to own it.
So that first chance I got - I did buy it.
It's a brilliant book and so damn sexy I would recommend this to anyone that enjoyed a good sexy romance.
on 29 January 1999
You'll fall in love with the very sexy half Basque man named Nick. Symphatize with Delaney's frustrations, but watch out because you will be so captured by this book that you can't put it down once started. Bravo Ms Gibson well done.