- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- ASIN: B00C68202U
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 5 April 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (52 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,799 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
True Temper One4You TT-RPS-J Round Point Shovel Long Handle
|Price:||£20.59 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Light weight fibreglass handle for easy use
- Extra strong coated carbon steel head
- Long Handle for extra leverage
- Light Weight for easy use
- Ideal for domestic gardening and construction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A light weight extra strong round point shovel designed for the more enthusiastic gardener with quality and durability in mind. Also ideal for most construction tasks. Made with a light weight fibreglass handle and a heavy duty carbon steel coated head , this shovel is built to last. As part of the True Temper One4You range , why not check out the remainder of the One4You family.
1 x True Temper One4You Round Point Shovel
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Heart shaped shovel, cuts through dense soil and clay.
2. Light weight handle - normal spades are far too heavy for many of us.
3. Cushioned rubber area on handle... this was the part that first attracted me... it's much easier to use a shovel, that's cushioned.
Unexpected bonus is the micro foot rests. Where the heart shaped space ends... little mini foot rests are shaped into the head. The head is also angled... so it's much easier to dig the garden with.
As I say, I misuse this shovel as a border spade... and it's amazing. For anyone who isn't a 6 foot body builder, this light weight spade/shovel is great for digging soil.
**Update September 2014
Just taken out a large Fushia - it was effortless using this shovel.
The foot rests mean you can get some serious pressure into removing bushes and roots.
UPDATE: After 7 months I've managed to break it!
Well, that is to say the handle got run over by a 21 tonne tracked excavator. I've stuck a bit of duct tape around the handle to keep the splinters at bay (fibreglass hurts) and it still digs, with a bit of added flex. I suspect however that the end is nigh. Certainly can't blame the shovel for this and I was so pleased with it I've ordered exactly the same again. I might get a different machine driver next time though...
only fault was the fancy ring at head of the blade was loose (epxoy glue cured that)
would reccomend this shovel to anyone
Absolutely excellent in use. Not too large a load as with many conventional shovels and more effective in hard ground than normal spades.
After you have used this - you'll never go back!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great For Building mountain bike trails excellent bit of kit.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Relaying front garden turf and this made it so much easier. Also used for creating a French drain in rear garden. My hubby says money well spent. Good shovel, good value.Published 7 days ago by helsbells
Use this shovel for trails building, works a treat on hard and soft soil and cuts clay with no issue. Strong long handle great for moving dirt. Cannot recommend more! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
As I am tall this is the best and easiest shovel I have ever had in my hands.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer