Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 July 2010
This is the second in the True Blood soundtracks and after the fantastic 1st one I was concerned I would be dissapointed but this could not have been further from the truth. A well put together song list which automatically evokes the feeling you get when watching True Blood. The thrilling, dark, deep South inspired tracks are just what you want. With tracks from the very talented Jace Everette and Bob Dylan, you are left feeling spoiled and satisfied at the same time as wanting more, a perfect combination that I HIGHLY reccomend, even if you have never watched True Blood if you want something a little sexy and rough this is the CD for you.
on 12 October 2010
I like this compilation of mostly 'Southern'songs. Who can resist 'Frenzy'by Screaming Jay Hawkins?
The interesting thing is with this new wave of great mixed soundtracks to movies and shows, you get to hear music you didn't know you liked.
on 25 February 2011
After buying the first of the True Blood soundtracks and loving the cajun thunder of each of those songs, I was hoping for more of the same. Unfortunately this one seems to have focused more on a general rock theme, as opposed to stylish southern swings.

While many of the songs on the CD are fantastic, it is still a slight disappointment to those who loved the first seasons soundtrack. Especially when you consider it hasn't got Lynyrd Skynyrd on it.

Overall, great CD, but in a completly different context to the first.
on 2 July 2010
I wanted the disc for the title track of the series, but it's not on there, but I still enjoyed listening to the tracks on the disc, they were different to what I usually listen to, but still good.
on 29 August 2011
I love this album - now. I have to admit that it took me a little bit longer to get into compared to the first series album but once I'd listened to it around 3 to 4 times I actually think I may like it more than the first one....well apart from Jace Everett's Bad Things! If you loved the first one - you will love this one to.
on 20 October 2011
Bought the first cd and really like that, expected more of the same . southern country/rock! but I found some of the songs on this CD seemed to be a little dated to me. Didn't take me to Bon Temps Louisiana, apart from 1 track which I recognised from the show!
on 9 December 2011
Bought the c/d for my boyfriend as we have watched all the series so far of True Blood, It's great if you enjoy listening to varied music as we do. Great to listen to in the car!!
on 26 December 2012
Woeful - nothing like 1 or 3 which were great. Not sure if I will buy any more of these as it's too much like taking pot luck.
on 4 November 2015
Another great album of true blood music. Definitely worth buying and even the songs your not sure of really grow on you.
on 6 June 2016
Good mix, very happy with product, delivery etc