True Blood: Music From The HBO Original Series 3 Soundtrack, Import
|Price:||£14.39 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Bad Things - EVERETT, Jace
Bleed 2 Feet - ADCOCK, C.C. / Lafayette Marqu
Lake Charles - WILLIAMS, Lucinda
Give it Up - DORSEY, Lee
Swampblood - LEGENDARY SHACK SHAKERS
Play With Fire - COBRA VERDE
Just Like Heaven - WATSON TWINS
Christine's Tune - FLYING BURITO BROTHERS
Two - ADAMS, Ryan
Strange Love - HARPO, Slim
From A Whisper To A Scream - TOUSSAINT, Allen
I Don't Wanna Know - DR. JOHN
The Golden State - DOE, John
Bones - LITTLE BIG TOWN
Top Customer Reviews
It loses a star because of all the different versions of "She's Not There" - one is enough!! Four is too many!! The cover of Bad Things is also a little needless. And placed directly after the original, it doesn't make for good listening. Not everyone uses the shuffle button!!
Loving "Te Ni Nee Ni Nu" !
Season of the Witch, Me and the Devil, She's Not There and Paradise Circus are very good songs. Much of the album is very deep, dark, intense and stirring... just how it should be! But then there are a few songs which really aren't anything special.
I'm gutted that they have missed out some of the best songs of the series such as
"I Wish I was the Moon"- Nekko Case
"Burning Down the House"- The Used
"Aly Walk With Me"- The Raveonettes.
...and lots of the other brilliant songs that appeared on the end credits. But oh well, you can't have everything! Overall, the album is worth a listen, whether you're a True Blood fan or not!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Karen Elson (Jack White's ex) does the opener. Donovan is the "guest" which he should be since he wrote it. Gordon Gano (Violent Femmes) does the song "Hitting The Ground" with PJ Harvey. That's a good one. Siouxsie And The Banshees have their song "Spellbound" included, though they have many a song I think would have been a better choice, like "Carousel", "The Last Beat Of My Heart" or "The Ghost In You". "Gonna Be A Darkness" is a little bit Wallflowers, a little bit Jayhawks. Massive Attack is here with a decent track, but with vocals from Hope Sandoval (Mazzy Star) I expected more. And again...Jace Everett.
My biggest complaint is that there's a version of this soundtrack with four bonus cuts which includes a cool cover of "Bad Things" by rockers Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, but it's not this version. Also a six dollar download isn't the best deal I've ever seen. I also have to say...with a third soundtrack of music, how have they never included the Concrete Blonde cut "Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)"? And where's Type O Negative? Bill's drink of choice.
1. Season Of The Witch - Karen Elson Feat. Donovan
2. Me And The Devil - Gil Scott-Heron
3. Te Ni Nee Ni Nu - Slim Harpo
4. She's Not There - Neko Case & Nick Cave
5. Hitting The Ground - PJ Harvey & Gordon Gano
6. Spellbound - Siouxsie And The Banshees
7. 9 Crimes (Demo) - Damien Rice
8. Cold Grey Light Of Dawn - Nick Lowe
9. Hell's Bells - Cary Ann Hearst
10. Gonna Be A Darkness - Jakob Dylan & Gary Louris
11. What You Do To Me - Blakroc
12. Paradise Circus - Massive Attack
13. And When I Die - The Heavy
14. Bad Things - Jace Everett