- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Judson Press; Pap/Com edition (Sept. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0817014489
- ISBN-13: 978-0817014483
- Product Dimensions: 16.2 x 2.1 x 22.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,663,787 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Trouble I've Seen: The Big Book of Negro Spirituals Paperback – 1 Sep 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The Trouble I've Seen" is a careful, systematic, and comprehensive examination of the themes of the Negro spiritual...a most pleasant reminder that the Negro spirituals have an enduring legacy that continues to strike resonant chords around the globe."