Customer reviews

Troll Mountain: Episode I
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 7 May 2014
Being very disappointed with his last book i reluctantly gave this short series a try, not wanting to think of giving up reading his books. Sadly i still wonder what has happened to the brilliant Matthew Reilly and his writing, this is the first in the series of very short books, more for a younger audience, but okay, no way near what i have come to expect from this writer, could be all put together as one and still be a very brief book. It is not money wasted buying them, but not well spent either.
on 16 August 2017
Imagination of the writer is beyond belief. I am looking forward to the next addition of this storey line. Matthew is to congratulated as I have read all his books to date.
on 10 April 2014
Matthew Reilly fans are used to his rattlingly paced action packed stories. "Tournament" introduced a new style of storytelling which was, in my view, really refreshing. Troll mountain takes a completely different tack and takes us to a more fantasy styled scenario. I think Reilly is writing for younger readers in this short story but the story is engaging (whilst embracing cliches aplenty) and is a nice way to spend 30 minutes in the bath with a fairly undemanding read
on 21 January 2015
Just read the first part and loved it. (that's why only 4 stars) Will update my review when I have finished the whole book. Matt Reilly is a superb author, I just love his none stop action. Someone has posted that they didn't get through the first chapter. How on earth can you judge a book with such a short read?
on 19 June 2014
Very vague and didn't go into much detail at all. The book was very short and almost seemed more like a short story.
I found it very hard to get a picture of the characters and their surroundings in my mind and I didn't seem able to connect to them as I usually do.

It has the potential to be a very good book, but unfortunately it just isn't.
on 25 December 2015
Great product and great service. I am a Matthew Reilly fan so I may be a bit bias but the book was fantastic. Could not recommend this company anymore if I tried. Spend your money with these guys.
on 16 May 2014
I love Matthew Reilly's books but these are awful, more like a child's story. Sorry Matthew but these did not excite me the way the others have. Did not even finish the third one. Very disappointing. Trolls are not for me.
on 18 August 2017
Great read from a great author, highly recommend this series for a quick read and highly recommend all of Mathew Reilly's work. Big fan.
on 27 January 2016
I wasn't grabbed by the first episode enough to buy any more. I like my books to be a complete story.
on 13 June 2015
I have a other matthew Reilly books and they are great he covers a lot of subjects and they all live up to each other they are all great reads