on 7 December 2017
What a shame. When my beloved Troika keyring died after 15 years of constant hard use I was really pleased to find them on Amazon and immediately ordered a replacement. When it arrived I was a little disappointed that the new one seemed a bit more flimsy than my old one but dismissed it as me just being picky. Sadly the keyring has just broken after less that a year, it has become impossible to move the mechanism which allows me to quickly take the keys off and on the keyring (something I do a lot) rendering the keyring pointless. Given the cost of the product this is a real shame as the concept is great!
on 7 December 2015
Very overpriced for what this is. I have a similar keyring which cost less than a fiver from Halfords and has lasted me a good 15 years at least so far, however I cannot find anything similar anymore so begrudgingly forked out for this one. The overall quality is good although chrome plating is unlikely to last long but in terms of practicality the keyrings can be removed just as as quickly as taking a key from a pocket or bag. What I particularly like about this style of keyring is there no need to mess about with a whole jumble of keys as they are individually quickly and easily removed and reattached with one hand.
on 23 June 2017
I have been looking for a replacement for a very similar key ring which I have had for many, many years. It was still usable but I needed more attachments. It is such a sturdy and useful key ring which is so easy for removing and adding keys. If this is as strong as the last, which it looks as if it is, it will outlast me.
on 8 February 2017
Bought for the man who thought he had everything... Amazed at how much it has helped in everyday/other day swapping of cars to trucks etc. Well worth the money some people may be put off by the price but don't be, it is tire you get what you pay for, and for this you should pay it
on 1 October 2015
This product looks and feels high quality and durable, and comes in a smart presentation box, so would make a great gift (if you have the where-with-all to get the sticky labels off the box). Although the detachable rings are too small for my car keys, the hook can be easily transferred onto a bigger car key ring, enabling that to hook onto the central hub. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 9 February 2014
Very pleased with this item, was glad to find it here on Amazon. Our original one lasted many years. We subsequently purchased a couple now. It makes life so much easier not having to take all keys out at the same time, just the ones we actually need during the weekend. There are 6 rings that you fit and sort your keys onto. If you need say the house keys to go out with, then just take those ones and leave the rest at home. by the same token you have your keys sorted onto different rings making it easier to select what you need to use at a given time..
on 29 January 2018
I love these key rings - swap from one car key to another easily. Excellent quality and has the clip to attach inside a bag or a zip - perfect!
on 7 February 2016
This is such a good idea and has proved so useful to me I find it hard to see how I would cope now without it. Build quality is as good as it could possibly get and as such more than justifies what appears to be a bit of a pricey price tag. Any one that buys this will, I am sure, like me, LOVE IT.
on 10 June 2016
I love these - so much, I bought one for my friend and he loves it too. Very easy to use, very versatile, and (bonus) very tactile, too - brushed aluminium, I think. Would definitely recommend for anyone who needs to carry lots of keys etc.
on 12 October 2012
Bought this one for me as I like colour coded things ... And the plain one for my hubby. So now when we switch cars there's no broken nails or hassle, just a quick button press - off one key ring on to another. Fantastic design for those who live with someone else and switch keys frequently or for those who don't like jangling keys whilst they drive or carrying all their keys all the time. ALL key rings should be made like this! Buy one ... Or two now!

See one answered question